Monday, October 29, 2012

FREQUENENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

IS THIS THE NUMBER 1 QUESTION
Q: Do you bring your own cleaning supply or do I supply it?
A: I supply all cleaning supplies

Q: Do you clean furnished homes?
A: I only clean vacant property. If you are actively    in process of moving in/out and have a few
     pieces of furniture left in the center of the room, I will clean.


Q: Can I be scheduled for the next day if I have to cancel on the day of my scheduled cleaning?
A: I can schedule you on a day that will be convenient for the both of us. I have been in business
     since May 2012, I have had to cancel on one customer due to overbooking. Now I only schedule
     1 cleaning per day.

Q: Do I have to be home while you are cleaning.
A: No. After you sign the Contract, you can stay or leave. If you leave I will call you 1 hour before
     I am done and then 30 minutes before I am done so, you can start planning to arrive for
     final inspection and payment.


Q: Why does my gas have to be turned on?
A: If you have a gas stove, I verify it is operating before cleaning and I

check it to make sure it is still working properly after cleaning.


Q: Can you complete my house in 8 hours.
A: It all depends on the condition of the home. We will walk the home when I first arrive and I will explain any areas of concern or you can schedule a walk through in advancde.

No comments:

Post a Comment